Monday, December 14, 2009

by special request...a card with a monkey, girlie stuff and for what occasion? Christmas!!!


a co worker approached me and requested a card with a monkey, baking things and girlie girl objects.  i asked for what occasion expecting birthday, just because, or anniversary however he responded Christmas!!! and then said he would get back to me with more details.  amazingly as soon as the words were out of his mouth, i had  a design in my head and went home and played with design studio and did a mock up of a monkey hanging from a Christmas tree trying to grab a cake from its stand! wow! i impressed myself!
next day my co worker came back and said forget about the baking aspect, that is what HE liked about his fiance, she really just liked girlie things shoes, purses, his words...again i knew how i would change my original design, i would have the monkey climbing down from the tree carrying away girlie stuff.  i checked my stash for the few girlie items i had and pulled this together!

2 comments: