Monday, December 14, 2009

christmas cards yet to write and post!

i often feel my handmade cards express how i feel about someone and the occasion but people still expect something to be written inside their card, go figure!  so i still have to write a sentiment inside and post...but my obsessive nature stops me as a have to match the perfect card and sentiment to each person on my list, not an easy task. perhaps next year i will buy boxed cards with a generic sentiment and just sign, my name!  these are only 2 pictures, i will have more but now i have to write and post to mailbox

2 comments:

  1. Helen, I haven't started the writing and posting part, either! Ack! I'm starting to get worried I won't get any of them sent in time! Good luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about writing something inside the cards -- not that easy! LOL!

    Great cards!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete