Monday, March 8, 2010

dressing up kit cards with embellishments

i was home sick today, headache and nausea...am feeling a little better after tylenol and ginger ale but i was bored! not enough energy to make anything but had to do something! so i went through my card stash and discovered a few sets of cards (i think they were k&co.) that came with coordinating stickers.  i remember buying them at michael's last summer on clearance for $1.69 for each set, reg $16.99!  put the stickers in the windows but there was something missing! needed embellishments! i used some of my stash as that is my goal, i have had some of these items, mostly from the dollar store, for five years! wow!






2 comments:

  1. All your cards are so pretty!!!

    I'll be back to visit again as soon as I can!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete