Monday, February 15, 2010

valentine cards for the sweetest of people!

for my son i used the wild card cartridge and the triangle card cut,  made the popular "sour cream" container with some hershey's kisses inside.  i also made these for my friends at school where the presentation was a huge hit "too nice to even open".
for my son's girlfriend i used the heart card cut from wild cards. i filled an acetate pillow box with cinnamon hearts.

and for my lawful spouse, i used the monster card cut and filled the "wagon" with hugs and kisses!

4 comments:

  1. OH Helen, all the projects are so pretty. TFS! I hope you had a great V-day. I stayed home while my DH went to work and my son was out doing his things. I did not make anything special of the day, shame on me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest gifts for your son and his girlfriend!!! You did a great job! Ummm..., any candy left? LOl! Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen go to HappyHappyJoyJoy's blog... she has something for you (Obsessed with Scrapbooking). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!....that wagon is a...dor...able!...

    ReplyDelete