Monday, March 22, 2010

sweet blogger award


thanks to Audrey Frelx of Cute and Some Blog  who in her excitable state, generously awarded me this Sweet Blogger Award.

now, the rules for the award, besides revealing some information about myself,  are as follows:

 i must pass this on to 5 of my followers, linking them within my post and asking them to put the logo on their blog or within a post.

i will be back after picking my followers and letting them know that i am giving them this award, by commenting on their blog

and as i did above i shared the love and linked to the person from whom i received this award Audrey.




2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! You are racking up on the awards!!! Congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's one gor-gee-o-so looking award. Congrats!! :-)

    ReplyDelete